Due to expansion we require a Ladder Inspector/Repairer to join our team.
The successful applicant must be health and safety conscious, have a full clean driving licence and be able to work on their own initiative.
Duties include driving to customers sites nationwide to inspect and carry out repairs where necessary of their access equipment (some overnight stays will be required). Work will be carried out indoors & outdoors. Full training will be given, there are some training courses to attend but the applicant must be proficient in use of hand tools, an engineering background would be a distinct advantage. The applicant must also be confident when working at heights.
This will be a permanent staff position for the right candidate with a van and mobile phone provided. Please note some of our work entails DBS checks being applied.
Skills & Experience required
- Good communication & listening skills
- Good written & verbal English
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Good organisation skills
- Good Timekeeping skills
- Clean driving license
- Background in engineering would be a distinct advantage
- An ability to work and keep calm under pressure
- An ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Having reasonable computer knowledge is an essential part of the job, as successful candidates will be using PDA’s as part of their everyday duties.
Salary is £18,200 to 22,100
Closing Date: 13th August 2017
Please email CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us on 01282 615517 for more information.