Browns Ladders are one of the UK’s leading Access Equipment specialists and we are looking for a bright & enthusiastic individual to join our Ladder Inspections Team.
Main Responsibilities as a Ladder Inspection Co-Ordinator
- Day to Day planning of all our Inspections
- Booking in Inspections with our customers via email or telephone, receiving purchase orders and handling the relevant paperwork
- Dealing with Queries from customers.
- Handling enquiries regarding repairs & call outs.
- Booking Accommodation for our Inspectors.
- Deal directly with customers either by telephone, electronically or face to face
- Respond promptly to customer enquiries
- Liaising with other members of staff who work on & off site
- Recommend products & services that will meet customer needs
- Handle and resolve customer complaints
- Prepare & distribute customer invoices and credits/refunds via post or email
- Liaise, place orders & communicate with suppliers
- Manage customers’ accounts
- Keep records of customer interactions and transactions
- Record details of enquiries, comments and complaints
- Record details of actions taken
- Manage administration, filing sales orders, purchase orders & Invoices
- Perform customer verifications
- Set up new customer accounts
- Process customer orders efficiently, checking all customer information is correct
- Take customer payments over the phone & process
- Learn about our products, legislation & regulations within our industry.
Skills & Experience required
- Good communication & listening skills to inform, help & advise customers clearly
- Good written & verbal English
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Good organisation skills
- Good Timekeeping skills
- An ability to work and keep calm under pressure
- An ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Previous experience using Sage 50 software is advantage but not essential as full training will be given.
- Having good computer skills is an essential part of the job, previous experience using Microsoft Word & Excel would be an advantage.
- Full time hours
- Applications close 23 September 2017
- This is a temporary Contract to cover Maternity Leave, however this may become a Permanent Position.
Please email CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us on 01282 615517 for more information.