Here at Browns Ladders, we’ve got much more than just your standard ladders and steps. Our range of quality access equipment includes a variety of scaffold towers, like one of our most popular picks: the Razor Deck Xtra scaffold tower.
More about the Razor Deck Xtra scaffold tower
The Razor Deck scaffold tower is a versatile, self-erecting low-level access tower designed to offer users a safe and stable platform for working at height. The Razor Deck Xtra scaffold tower features:
- Generous platform area 767mm x 1135mm.
- Three different heights: 0.55m, 1m and 2m: working height of up to 4m.
- Safety handrail height, 1020mm from the platform.
- Locking swivel castors ensure easy movement and security
- Powder coated, anodised aluminium structure
- Lightweight construction: just 63kg, the tower has a safe working load of 150Kg
- Adjustable integrated stabilisers for maximum stability
- Integral ladder and sturdy aluminium toeboards
- Simple and light enough to be fully assembled by one person in two minutes
- Cranked handle for rapid deployment of outriggers
- Extra strength locking elbows
- Locking grenade pins to ensure correct hinge engagement
- Spirit level vials to ensure the unit is on a flat surface
- Fork lift guide points for ease of transportation on site
Three steps to safer work at height
With three working platform heights – 0.55m, 1m and 2m – the Razor Deck scaffold tower is simply pushed into place when needed; internal pre-tensioned springs help to make raising and lowering the platform smooth and easy.
Adjustable integral outriggers offer additional stability, while the ample working platform provides a safe and comfortable space for both user and equipment.
Compact and easy to transport – ideal for businesses big and small
With its fully-folding, flat-pack design, the lightweight but durable Razor Deck scaffold tower shrinks down to just 1710mm x 767mm x 890mm (WxDxH). It’s easy to transport in a van, or even an estate car, which is no mean feat for an extending scaffold tower with a maximum working height of up to 4m.
The compact Razor Deck scaffold tower is easy to assemble and pack away – no specialist training is required, and there are no fiddly components or extra parts to get lost in transit.
Same-day dispatch and free overnight delivery
At Browns Ladders, we know that business waits for no one – which is why we offer same-day dispatch on the Razor Deck scaffold tower if you order before 11.30am.
Better yet, we offer free overnight delivery from Monday to Friday, so you can get on with your work without having to wait ages for your access equipment. If you’d like to know more about the Razor Deck scaffold tower, simply contact a member of the Browns Ladders team on 0845 130 9225