Browns Ladders are one of the UK’s leading Access Equipment specialists and we are looking for a bright & enthusiastic individual to join our Sales Team.
- Deal directly with customers either by telephone, electronically or face to face
- Liaising with other members of staff who work on & off site
- Recommend products & services that will meet customer needs
- Handle and resolve customer complaints
- Process customer orders efficiently, checking all customer information is correct
- Take customer payments over the phone & process
- Inform customers via email or telephone regarding their orders, delivery dates and anticipated delays
- Learn about our products, legislation & regulations within our industry.
- Updating our website with the current lead times on products, updating product descriptions & data
- Prepare & distribute customer invoices and credits/refunds via post or email
- Liaise, place orders & communicate with suppliers
- Manage customers’ accounts
- Manage administration, filing sales orders & purchase orders
- Depending on experience, you may be required to work with our Accounts Department
Skills & Experience required
- Good communication & listening skills to inform, help & advise customers clearly
- Good written & verbal English
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Good organisation skills
- Good Timekeeping skills
- An ability to work and keep calm under pressure
- An ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Previous experience using Sage 50 software is advantage but not essential as full training will be given.
- Having good computer skills is an essential part of the job, previous experience using Microsoft Word & Excel would be an advantage.
Please email a CV to – email@example.com
Post a CV to – Browns Ladders, Glenway Works, Brierfield, Lancashire, BB9 5NH