We’re hiring! Job opening for a Ladder Inspection Co-Ordinator
As one of the UK’s leading Access Equipment specialists, our team is steadily growing here at Browns Ladders, and we’re now looking for a committed and enthusiastic person to become one of our Ladder Inspection Co-ordinators.
• Full Time Permanent Position.
• Office based.
• Hours: Monday to Thursday 9.00am to 5.30pm and Fridays 9.00am to 4.30pm.
• Immediate Start
• Responsible for generating inspection reports via our Safetrak Database and MS Excel
• Processing all new equipment and adding them to our Safetrak Database
• Processing all new inspections
• Handling enquiries regarding repairs and call outs.
• Deal directly with customers either by telephone, electronically or face to face
• Respond promptly to customer enquiries
• Liaising with other members of staff who work on and off site
• Recommend products and services that will meet customer needs
• Prepare & distribute customer invoices and credits/refunds via post or email
• Handle and resolve customer complaints
• Liaise, place orders and communicate with suppliers
• Manage customers' accounts
• Keep records of customer interactions and transactions
• Record details of enquiries, comments and complaints
• Record details of actions taken
• Manage administration, filing sales orders, purchase orders and invoices
• Process customer orders efficiently, checking all customer information is correct
• Take customer payments over the phone, and process them accordingly
• Learn about our products, as well as relevant legislation and regulations within our industry.
Skills and experienced required
• Good communication & listening skills to inform, help & advise customers clearly
• Good written & verbal English
• Accuracy and attention to detail
• Good organisation skills
• Good timekeeping skills
• An ability to work and keep calm under pressure
• An ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Previous experience using Sage 50 software is advantage but not essential as full training will be given.
• Having good computer skills is an essential part of the job, previous experience using Microsoft Word & Excel would be an advantage.
If you would like to apply for the position, please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com.