Werner Professional Fibre Glass Platform Steps
Click on the individual product in the table for a more detailed description and lead time.
The 717 Series platform stepladder is constructed using extremely durable, non conductive, seven-layer fibreglass rails that are highly resistant to weathering. This ladder is ideal for any job around the worksite. The ladder features a multi-functional HolsterTop™ to keep tools organised and limit trips up and down the ladder and is ideal for working around electricity. Other features include slip-resistant steps for comfortable standing and EDGE bracing to help prevent rail damage. Approved to the latest EN131 standard. For Professional Use.
- Heavy duty steel platform for added strength – cycle tested to over 50,000 cycles using 150kgs
- Non-conductive fibreglass stiles, ideal for working around electricity
- High performance HolsterTop™, with specially designed paint, tool and equipment holders
- Heavy duty slip-resistant tread profile for added strength and security
- EDGE® moulded brace and foot pad combination provides enhanced bracings strength and protects the base tread from damage
- Weather resistant fibreglass material - does not absorb moisture, corrode or rust
- 150kg load capacity. Load includes user, tools, materials, etc.
- Approved to the latest EN131 Standard
- For Professional Use
|Style Of Treads||Heavy Duty Slip-Resistant Tread|
|Material||Fibreglass with Aluminium Treads|
|Classification||EN131 Professional (2018)|
|Recommended Use||Professional & Non-Professional Use|
|Safe Working Load||150kg (23st 9lb)|
|Guarantee||12 months Manufacturers Guarantee|
Write Your Own Review