TB Davies Professional Probat Step Ladders
Click on the individual product in the table for a more detailed description and lead time.
TB Davies EN131 Professional Probat Step Ladders
The Probat platform step ladder provides maximum stability and is designed for intensive use in the most demanding environments. It is over-tested to 360kg and with the front and rear stiles constructed using large 50mm aluminium scaffold tube. The mammoth 100mm deep treads are secured using 'Duraclimb' spun-rung technology to provide the strongest possible mechanical connection for intensive use.
- Manufactured from 50mm Aluminium scaffold tube for maximum rigidity & stability
- Featuring tough spun-rung 'Duraclimb' technology for intensive use
- Extra-strong 390 x 382mm bi-folding platform
- Mammoth 100mm deep steps for maximum climbing support
- Convex oversized feet ensure maximum ground contact and grip.
- Max Load 150kg
- Conforms to the New EN131 Professional Standards.
- 5 Year Manufacturers Warranty
- Tread Depth: 100mm
- Storage Depth: 310mm
- Platform Tread (W x D) : 390mm x 382mm
|Style Of Treads||Flat Serrated Treads|
|Classification||EN131 Professional (2018)|
|Recommended Use||Professional & Non-Professional Use|
|Safe Working Load||150kg (23st 9lb)|
|Guarantee||5 Year Manufacturers Guarantee|
|Style Of Sections||Tubular Stiles|