Lyte Triple Section Professional Extension Ladders
Click on the individual product in the table for a more detailed description and lead time.
Designed, tested and manufactured to the new EN131-2 standard, Lyte's popular extension ladder has been redesigned to ensure it meets and exceeds the new standard requirements. Made in the UK, built from the best quality aluminium and certified to EN131-2 Professional for frequent and heavy duty work. Available in 2 and 3 sections and now comes with a high quality stabiliser bar for maximum safety and stability.
- Tested and certified to the New EN131-2 Professional standard.
- Manufactured with D shaped rungs for comfort when climbing.
- Newly designed stabiliser bar which is easy to fit and reduces the risk of sideways slips and gives a larger and safer footprint.
- Improved box section stiles and strengthened rungs inline with new standard requirements.
- British Made.
- Maximum capacity load of 150kg.
|Number of Sections per Ladder||3 Section (Treble)|
|Classification||EN131 Professional (2018)|
|Recommended Use||Professional & Non-Professional Use|
|Safe Working Load||150kg (23st 9lb)|
|Guarantee||12 months Manufacturers Guarantee|