Combination ladders – the ultimate in ladder versatility
If there’s one multi-use product we can rely on at Browns Ladders it’s the ever-useful combination ladder. Unlike your standard ladder, combination ladders provide you with multiple positions in one portable package and have a variety of benefits, which we’re going to explore today on the blog…
Top 5 benefits of a combination ladder
- Most combination ladders combines the functions of a step ladder and a ladder – ensuring multi-use and less storage space required in your van or garage.
- They allow you to reach new heights, safely and securely.
- Unlike traditional ladders, you don’t need to find a wall to rest your ladder against. For example, if you need to hang Christmas lighting from tree to tree, or fit a light fitting in the middle of a high ceiling, a free standing combination ladder will be your only choice.
- They are extremely portable. Some combination ladders fold up quite small, which makes them easy to transport. Most combination ladders can be broken down and used in three or four different ways depending on what you need them for at the time.
- Their adjustable heights use auto-locking clamps to ensure there is no movement between ladder sections when in use.
How to find the right combination ladder for you
Like all ladders, there are choices to be made when it comes to picking your combination ladder. To give you a helping hand, we thought we’d give you an overview of three of our best sellers:
The Zarges Trade Skymaster Combination Ladder is one of the best combi ladders that money can buy! Its popularity lies in its flexibility, which means it can be used as a double step ladder, a staircase ladder or as a conventional 2 or 3-section ladder. It’s available in seven easy to store sizes, the smallest being 1.9m when fully extended, and the largest being 4.1m. This best selling product is on special offer from £186 whilst stock lasts – so bag yourself a bargain with our favourite combi ladder while you can!
The Titan DIY 3 Way Combination Ladder is strong, study and safe to use whilst being kind to your pocket. At just under £70, it’s a real investment for any home or DIY tradesman. Its clever design means it can be quickly converted from a step ladder, to an extending ladder, to a stair ladder with minimal fuss and effort. The lightweight product is useful for carrying out odd jobs around the home and using for short periods of time, making it one of our top picks for DIY use.
The Werner Trade 5 Way Combination Ladder and Platform combines a stepladder, extension ladder, stairwell ladder, level platform and a stair platform all in one easy to use product. It’s tested to BSEN131 trade standard, ensuring its safety, and is fitted with a wide stabiliser on one side. This combi ladder and platform is one of our top picks for professional industry use – although it can be used for DIY too.
To browse our full range of combination ladders, visit the webpage.