REVIEW: Steel mobile safety steps
This week on the Browns Ladders blog, we’re taking a closer look at three products from our made-to-order range of steel mobile safety steps.
Klime-ezee steel mobile safety steps
These hard-wearing steel mobile safety steps are the flagship product by Klime-Ezee. Made to order, these steps can be tailored to suit your business’s individual needs, and range in size from five treads (total height 835mm) to 15 treads (total height 1320mm).
Durable yet light-weight, the Klime-Ezee steel mobile safety steps are a great addition to any industrial setting, offering safe and easy access to goods and equipment stored at height. The steps can be moved with a force of just five to 10 kg – far below the Health and Safety Executive’s specified 25kg – and feature:
- Double, full-height handrails
- Punched steel treads measuring 550mm x 200mm
- Access barred retractable brake
- Ample platform area, measuring 550mm x 400mm
- Kick plates all round for extra safety
- Rubber tyred wheels and retractable swivel castors
- Large steel feet for added stability
- A 25mm diameter steel tube frame
Lever Brake Safety Steps
Another versatile model in our range of steel mobile safety steps, the Lever Brake Safety steps are available in a vast array of working heights – from just three treads all the way up to 16 treads, or 4064mm.
Designed and manufactured with safety firmly in mind, the Lever Brake Safety Steps are constructed from all-welded steel and feature:
- Wide (559mm), non-slip punched metal treads
- Extra high (914mm) safety handrails on both sides
- Kick plate as standard on all models with seven treads and over
- Step rise 250mm
- 381mm deep platform as standard
- Sturdy rubber tyred wheels and nylon castors
- Non-slip rubber covered feet
- Hand lever locking bar to mobilise and immobilise unit
- 12-month manufacturer’s warranty
- Available in red, blue orange or green
Easy Action Safety Steps
As the best-selling steel mobile safety steps on the market, the Easy Action Safety Steps are a safe and reliable choice for businesses requiring quick, easy access to medium heights.
Available in five or six-tread models, these durable steel mobile safety steps become immobile from the moment you step on to the moment you step off, offering peace of mind without the need for any extra action to secure the steps while in use.
The Easy Action Safety Steps feature:
- Step on / Step off immobilising action
- All steel construction
- Extra safe rubber-covered, non-slip treads
- All-round handrails
- Full swivel rubber-tyred castors
- Generous 559mm treads
Investing in steel mobile safety steps? Trust Browns Ladders
If you’re looking to purchase steel mobile safety steps for your business, Browns Ladders has got you covered.
Take a look at our full range of steel mobile safety steps or contact us for more information on the right mobile safety steps for your industry – our helpful staff will be happy to advise.